Arriving by Car
Parking: Very close by (3-minute walk) at the "Messeparkplatz" (exhibition parking lot, fees apply) located between Güttinger Strasse and Friedrichstrasse.
Arriving by Air
Arrival at Zurich Airport: Schengen Visa Switzerland
The nearest international airport is Zurich in Switzerland (90 km from Radolfzell). Switzerland is part of the Schengen Area. The Schengen Area comprises most of the member states of the European Union (EU). Switzerland is not a member of the EU, but a member of the Schengen Area. Students from non-European countries are allowed to travel to Germany from the Zurich Airport, Switzerland, with the Schengen Visa. With a multiple entrance visa visits to Switzerland from Germany are also possible.
- From the Airport in Zurich, Switzerland (approx. 55 miles away):
take the Swiss rail system to Singen, change there to the German rail system (Deutsche Bahn) to Radolfzell (total travel time approx. 1½ hours)
- From the Airport in Stuttgart (approx. 105 miles away):
every half hour with the rapid transit train to Stuttgart Central Station (Hauptbahnhof), and from there with the Deutsche Bahn to Singen, change there to the train to Radolfzell (total travel time approx. 3 hours)
- From the Airport in Friedrichshafen (approx. 37 miles away):
regular connections with the Deutsche Bahn to Radolfzell (travel time approx. 1 hour)
Airport transfer available on request.
Arriving by Train/Bus
- From Frankfurt (FRA): hourly Intercity (IC) train, change in Baden-Baden/Offenburg or Stuttgart, then in the direction of Constance (Konstanz)
- From Stuttgart (Stgt): With rapid transit train toward Böblingen, change to the train to Singen, changing in Singen to the train heading toward Radolfzell-Konstanz.
- From Zurich (Zrh): With the rapid transit train toward Constance (Konstanz), change in Constance to the train to Radolfzell.
For additional information, visit the website of the German rail system, the Deutsche Bahn.
From the Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) in Radolfzell, it is approximately a five-minute walk to the Carl Duisberg Training Center Radolfzell; you may also take the no. 6 or 8 bus to the "Luisenplatz" stop.