Arriving by Car
Via Highway A 555:
- Köln Süd traffic circle, toward Rheinuferstraße/Ebertplatz
- from Ebertplatz, turn diagonally to the left onto Hansaring
- turn right onto Bremer Straße, turn left onto Maybachstraße, 100 yards later entry gate: Carl Duisberg Centren (Maybachstraße 43)
Via Highways A3 or A4:
- Köln Ost intersection, toward Köln-Zentrum/Nord
- on the Zoobrücke bridge, stay right; immediately after crossing Rhine, take first exit, staying to the right on the ramp, and turning a hard right at the end of the exit ramp
- turn left at the traffic light (onto Riehler Straße)
- toward Ebertplatz
- from Ebertplatz, turn right onto Hansaring
- turn right onto Bremer Straße, turn left onto Maybachstraße, approx. 100 yards later entry gate: Carl Duisberg Centren (Maybachstraße 42)
Via Public Transportation
From the Cologne central station you can reach the Carl Duisberg Centren in 5-10 minutes via public transportation.
Take subway line 5 and continue two stops to FRIESENPLATZ, transferring to lines 6, 12, 15 or 18 (toward EBERTPLATZ) and ride two stops to HANSARING. If you follow the street back in the direction from which the train came, you will find us after approx. 300 yards on the right side.
Or take one of the rapid transit trains on Track 11 (S6, S11 or S12; these depart around every 10 minutes) and exit the train at the next stop, i.e. HANSARING. The staircase down will take you to Hansaring. Continue toward downtown (toward Christophstraße, Rudolfplatz), and you will find us on the right after approx. 300 yards.
Arriving by Air
From the Cologne/Bonn Airport to the Cologne Central Station
- From the Cologne/Bonn Airport, you can take rapid transit train S13 (toward Hansaring) to the Cologne Central Station; this train departs every 20 minutes. Note: There is another S13 rapid transit train toward Troisdorf that departs the airport as well. Please be careful!
- Travel time approx. 20 minutes
- Airport transfers can be reserved through Carl Duisberg Centren.
We look forward to your visit!