Service packages for the providers of student grants
We offer you a comprehensive range of services from a single source!
Foreign graduates of German universities have excellent professional prospects in their home countries. They play a leading role in government agencies, business and industry, and also found their own companies.
For more than 30 years, Carl Duisberg Centren has been looking after the recipients of university scholarships from the Gabon government during their university studies in Germany. Carl Duisberg Centren has also made a name for itself in many other countries, including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Venezuela, for the advice and support that it is able to offer foreign scholarship students in Germany.
With its wide range of services, Carl Duisberg Centren is able to guide scholarship recipients through the complexities of the German university system – from introducing them to a new culture all the way to the successful conclusion of their studies.
Carl Duisberg Centren is able to offer both the customer and the scholarship holder a full range of services from a single source for the entire course of study:
In the country of origin!
- Advice in selecting scholarship recipients
- Review of scholastic records and certificates and the requirements for admission to university
- Group courses for obtaining a university entrance qualification [more]
- Preparing scholarship holders for their stay in Germany by providing them with information on living, working and studying in Germany
- Preparatory German language courses at some of our international locations
- All formalities concerning entering the country and applying for a visa and residence permit are taken care of
- Intensive German language courses as preparation for the university admission test (DSH or TestDaF) [more]
- Informational events on the culture, everyday life and study conditions
- Extensive and intensive consultation on the selection of a course and location of study and placement in a university
- Support in searching for suitable housing for all phases of a course of study and training
- Arranging for internships which are relevant to the course of study
- Personal and non-scholastic support of scholarship holders
Continuous service for the providers of student grants
- Taking care of all financial affairs, e.g. disbursing scholarship funds
- Monitoring the progress and achievement of scholarship recipients on a regular basis
- Reporting on their progress in their course of studies
You, too, can take advantage of the services offered by Carl Duisberg Centren to help your scholarship recipients to achieve scholastic success in quick and reliable fashion.
We offer a wide range of services which can be combined as desired in accordance with your requirements. Your contact Eva Matthäi.