The Carl Duisberg Guesthouse Dortmund
Since 1963, the Carl Duisberg Guest House Dortmund has been host to people from all around the world. Thanks to their involvement, today the Guest House is one of the liveliest locations around for foreign language learners, one of the region’s largest providers of language courses, an attractive conference center and a dormitory with an international flair, open to students and our other guests in continuing education.
The Carl Duisberg Guest House is integrated into the Carl Duisberg Training Center Dortmund and is located downtown. Rapid transit and subway trains are just a five-minute walk away.
The Central Station is three subway stops away. Destinations such as the University, the University of Applied Sciences or the International School of Management are easy to reach, within a reasonably short time. The Ostenhellweg pedestrian zone and Kaiserstraße with its offerings for your day-to-day needs are just a few minutes’ walk away.
- functionally-appointed rooms
- Furnished with bed, desk, desk chair, table, bed and ceiling lighting, bulletin board, wardrobe and refrigerator
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, hand basin, mirror
- Each floor has a well-appointed common kitchen as well as a commons room with television and internet
- Washing machine, dryer (both for a fee) and iron
- Table tennis and foosball in the building